Kevin-Scape
You are not logged in! Please Register now or log in if you have an existing account. Have fun Playing Kevin-SCape 569.

~~~ KEVIN
Kevin-Scape
You are not logged in! Please Register now or log in if you have an existing account. Have fun Playing Kevin-SCape 569.

~~~ KEVIN
Kevin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kevin-Scape 569! Download Client and if you want server to stay up, be sure to donate soon!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Status
Our server is: i wanna make a donation for admin Statusimg.php?ip=kevinscape.no-ip PLEASE VOTE rs servers
Client Download
Download Client here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trend Simply click Seem with the Evening: Claudia Programs '90s Grunge Stone
i wanna make a donation for admin EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 pm by snowlin42

» Designer outlets ’should consult with consumers’ at companies.
i wanna make a donation for admin EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:32 am by snowlin42

» Nicki Minaj Wows Fashion World With Versace for H&M and Victoria's Secret Gigs.
i wanna make a donation for admin EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:25 am by snowlin42

» Woods: Williams apologized over racial slur
i wanna make a donation for admin EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 pm by yidiandiana

» Galaxy fights through to knock off Red Bulls
i wanna make a donation for admin EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:54 am by youxieshi

» Reports: Martin in, Reutimann out at Waltrip Racing
i wanna make a donation for admin EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:36 am by kuaiguonianlo

» MF Global Faces Pivotal Days as Firm Mulls Sale
i wanna make a donation for admin EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:02 pm by youshiyinianla

» Euro zone rescue fund will have firepower of 1 trillion euros
i wanna make a donation for admin EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:59 am by zhendeainia

» Even after his rousing comeback win, Tebow is an unknown quantity
i wanna make a donation for admin EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:12 am by weishinia

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

i wanna make a donation for admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x ownage x

i wanna make a donation for admin Empty
PostSubject: i wanna make a donation for admin   i wanna make a donation for admin EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey id like to make a donation for admin first of im kyle and im from uk, ive got tons of experience with helping people, infact im pro at advertising not like spamming a server just getting people on the server and ive been admin, co owner on tons of big servers like 2speced, corruptionx crisisx, and many more and im on about 13 hours aday
(Yeah i know alil geeky) and im active on forums/server alot so you dont need to worry about that anyways im donating a rs acc with 70m lvl (104) well hopefully il get a respond as fast as you can see this cheers.
Back to top Go down
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭
Admin
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭

PostSubject: Re: i wanna make a donation for admin   i wanna make a donation for admin EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 am

lol dont donate for this shit server lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-pks.tk
Jessicaa

Jessicaa

PostSubject: Re: i wanna make a donation for admin   i wanna make a donation for admin EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:53 pm

x ownage x wrote:
Hey id like to make a donation for admin first of im kyle and im from uk, ive got tons of experience with helping people, infact im pro at advertising not like spamming a server just getting people on the server and ive been admin, co owner on tons of big servers like 2speced, corruptionx crisisx, and many more and im on about 13 hours aday
(Yeah i know alil geeky) and im active on forums/server alot so you dont need to worry about that anyways im donating a rs acc with 70m lvl (104) well hopefully il get a respond as fast as you can see this cheers.
fail 70M and 104, fails so bad why kid? you'll cry tomorrow about it, because then you know that you bought admin and every single player is admin.. that's not a good choise.
Back to top Go down
gregs back

PostSubject: Re: i wanna make a donation for admin   i wanna make a donation for admin EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:28 am

i'd sell the rs account for E-MONEY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna make a donation for admin   i wanna make a donation for admin Empty

Back to top Go down

i wanna make a donation for admin
Page 1 of 1