Kevin-Scape
You are not logged in! Please Register now or log in if you have an existing account. Have fun Playing Kevin-SCape 569.

~~~ KEVIN

Welcome to Kevin-Scape 569! Download Client and if you want server to stay up, be sure to donate soon!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Server Status
Our server is: Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) Statusimg.php?ip=kevinscape.no-ip PLEASE VOTE rs servers
Client Download
Download Client here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i d34dly i

i d34dly i

Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)   Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:20 pm

these are some of my suggestions

the sarasword is codeable right, and it hits high like a whip and the whip isnt codeable like the ss, so make the ss non-codeable.

i also think that brimhaven dungeon would be good to include some npc's that would drop the ss.

make the dfs (dragon-fire shield) non-codeable and make the iron/steel/bronze dragons there drop the draconic visage and use the normal anti-dragon shield to make it.

take the divine/eslign spirit shields out of the shop because people can earn that cash in a short while and it blocks ranged atacks so it's like cheating:S?

my main concern is that lower leveled players can attack higher level players and the high-level players cannot attack back. and when there using rune c'bow and d bolts then it hits high.

minigames would be nice like barbarian assault, and make the rewards like penance items.if this is possible im not sure. but ive seen the bb asault minigame in some other 317/474 servers.

warriors guild maybe.Very Happy? then the rune defenders that would be dropped by cyclops's. at the moment the rune defender is codeable.

some other skills like farming etc would be nice,but that may be hard to code in:/

some more shops maybe? that sell some of the codeable items. like rune. make them non-codeable etc.

ill leave it there as my list would be too large so there's some of my suggestions.

thanks -- i d34dly i -- Very Happy sunny afro What a Face
Back to top Go down
Golden Mark

Golden Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)   Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:03 pm

whip is one handed, that why its unspawnable
and i don't agree with the dragon fire shield thing, since its the only way to train smithing.
and rune defender is unusable and its really rare to see someone wilding it.
and i agree with barbarian assault one...but no 562 got a real- working mini game yet and if they make bb it will be liked..failed Razz
Farming would be awesome, but if they make one it would be like..just putting seeds and getting herbs :/.
and rune cross bow is lowered Smile.
and yeah im definently with level glitching stopping Razz.
those are my personal opinions, your suggestions are awesome but its a little hard to make them, because alot of stuff would be changed :/.
Back to top Go down
Mozilla

Mozilla

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)   Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 am

niceee
Back to top Go down
Golden Mark

Golden Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)   Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:07 am

ty :p
Back to top Go down
Mozilla

Mozilla

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)   Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 am

bye lol
Back to top Go down
Golden Mark

Golden Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)   Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:11 am

you g2g? laters, im sure you'll complete this later xd.
Back to top Go down
Mozilla

Mozilla

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)   Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭
Admin
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)   Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 am

DUNGEONEERING OR DUNGEONEEGRID :sss
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-pks.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)   Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions from me (r4ng3r t4nk)
Page 1 of 1