Kevin-Scape
You are not logged in! Please Register now or log in if you have an existing account. Have fun Playing Kevin-SCape 569.

~~~ KEVIN
Kevin-Scape
You are not logged in! Please Register now or log in if you have an existing account. Have fun Playing Kevin-SCape 569.

~~~ KEVIN
Kevin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kevin-Scape 569! Download Client and if you want server to stay up, be sure to donate soon!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Status
Our server is: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] Statusimg.php?ip=kevinscape.no-ip PLEASE VOTE rs servers
Client Download
Download Client here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trend Simply click Seem with the Evening: Claudia Programs '90s Grunge Stone
[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 pm by snowlin42

» Designer outlets ’should consult with consumers’ at companies.
[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:32 am by snowlin42

» Nicki Minaj Wows Fashion World With Versace for H&M and Victoria's Secret Gigs.
[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:25 am by snowlin42

» Woods: Williams apologized over racial slur
[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 pm by yidiandiana

» Galaxy fights through to knock off Red Bulls
[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:54 am by youxieshi

» Reports: Martin in, Reutimann out at Waltrip Racing
[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:36 am by kuaiguonianlo

» MF Global Faces Pivotal Days as Firm Mulls Sale
[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:02 pm by youshiyinianla

» Euro zone rescue fund will have firepower of 1 trillion euros
[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:59 am by zhendeainia

» Even after his rousing comeback win, Tebow is an unknown quantity
[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:12 am by weishinia

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]

Go down 
+2
1-800-SLILZ
Sir Eddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Eddy

Sir Eddy

[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] Empty
PostSubject: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Name: Edward, but please call me Eddy.

In-Game name: Sir Eddy <--- kinda obvious.

Why you should be mod/admin?: Well, I'm active in-game, I help a lot, I'm an expirienced guy on the server, I'm always helpfull, and I'm sure glad to meet new people.

What have you made for Kevins-Scape community: I help the new people, I am always respectful, I give tips to help people, and I never ever broke a rule (and I'll never will).

If you succeed and you become mod/admin, what will you do: Well, I'd help even more (WTF IS THAT POSSIBLE?? - YEAH IT IS!) I will stop duppers, glitchers, spammers, and stop all that people that make your gamming un-enjoyable. Also, I promise to take a look at the applications ALL of you have, and give my opinion.

What "advantages" do you have that others don't?: I can speak Spanish, I use proper english (IDK if that's an advantage), I'm always in a good mood, and I know most of the staff. Also, I owned a server, and I was staff in many others servers <--- unfortunatly they all closed.

How ofter do you play?: I play at least 2hours per day. When I'm on weakends I play much more Twisted Evil

I hope you enjoyed reading it, as well as I enjoyed writing it.
- Sir Eddy

Last edited by Sir Eddy on Sat May 29, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Eddy

Sir Eddy

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Ouh I forgot to say that I advertise, and that I have experience as a mod.
Back to top Go down
1-800-SLILZ

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:35 pm

I recommend Sir Eddy because when i started he was like "welcome to Kevin Scape!"
he also has helped me around the game itself. Eddy is definitely the right choice when looking for a mod
Back to top Go down
Sir Eddy

Sir Eddy

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:37 pm

1-800-SLILZ wrote:
I recommend Sir Eddy because when i started he was like "welcome to Kevin Scape!"
he also has helped me around the game itself. Eddy is definitely the right choice when looking for a mod

Thanks a lot! I thought you wouldn't remember me! Long time we didn't talk!

Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
1-800-SLILZ

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Golden Mark

Golden Mark

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:43 am

Good luck dude, you seem that you will help the server much.
and are ya british ? geek
Back to top Go down
Sir Eddy

Sir Eddy

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:56 am

Golden Mark wrote:
Good luck dude, you seem that you will help the server much.
and are ya british ? geek

No I'm not, but you sound like an American.
Anyways, thanks again for the support! But in the end is Kevin who decides... Hope he finds my application good enough!
Cool
Back to top Go down
Golden Mark

Golden Mark

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:06 am

yeah i am, thats why i live in new york >.>, kevin doesn't check out forums much tho Sad.
Back to top Go down
Sir Eddy

Sir Eddy

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:55 am

Golden Mark wrote:
yeah i am, thats why i live in new york >.>, kevin doesn't check out forums much tho Sad.

Who does? Because I don't see any Admin around :/ . However if I get Mod, I promise that I'll check all of your applications and give my honest opinion! Wink
Back to top Go down
Golden Mark

Golden Mark

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:02 pm

only owners has the right to review applications xd.
Back to top Go down
Sir Eddy

Sir Eddy

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Golden Mark wrote:
only owners has the right to review applications xd.

Then I'll never get to mod., just kidding.

Well, lets pray Kevin reads my application, and of course the rest of the applications (NOT!!! LOL Evil or Very Mad ).
Back to top Go down
Golden Mark

Golden Mark

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:02 am

damn, you wanna be mod that bad?
well, i don't think you should like spam for mod and be crazy for it :p or you'll never get it :/.
Back to top Go down
Jessicaa

Jessicaa

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:21 am

i'm going to be very honest now. it's very hard to EARN mod/admin on kevinscape. the easiest way is to donate.. well many people dont wanna do that. but if you want mod that's the best way or play the server a lonng time.
Back to top Go down
Sir Eddy

Sir Eddy

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:02 pm

xena wrote:
i'm going to be very honest now. it's very hard to EARN mod/admin on kevinscape. the easiest way is to donate.. well many people dont wanna do that. but if you want mod that's the best way or play the server a lonng time.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I want to EARN it, not pay it.
Ouh, and another thing. That was a YES?
Back to top Go down
Sir Eddy

Sir Eddy

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Golden Mark wrote:
damn, you wanna be mod that bad?
well, i don't think you should like spam for mod and be crazy for it :p or you'll never get it :/.

I NEVER spammed anything. I just said that I hope Kevin gets to read it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭
Admin
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 am

well we do spamm and things Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-pks.tk
XXXXmattXXXX

XXXXmattXXXX

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 pm

gl bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]   [Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Moderator] Sir Eddy's Application [Moderator]
Page 1 of 1