Kevin-Scape
You are not logged in! Please Register now or log in if you have an existing account. Have fun Playing Kevin-SCape 569.

~~~ KEVIN
Kevin-Scape
You are not logged in! Please Register now or log in if you have an existing account. Have fun Playing Kevin-SCape 569.

~~~ KEVIN
Kevin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kevin-Scape 569! Download Client and if you want server to stay up, be sure to donate soon!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Status
Our server is: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. Statusimg.php?ip=kevinscape.no-ip PLEASE VOTE rs servers
Client Download
Download Client here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trend Simply click Seem with the Evening: Claudia Programs '90s Grunge Stone
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 pm by snowlin42

» Designer outlets ’should consult with consumers’ at companies.
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:32 am by snowlin42

» Nicki Minaj Wows Fashion World With Versace for H&M and Victoria's Secret Gigs.
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:25 am by snowlin42

» Woods: Williams apologized over racial slur
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 pm by yidiandiana

» Galaxy fights through to knock off Red Bulls
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:54 am by youxieshi

» Reports: Martin in, Reutimann out at Waltrip Racing
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:36 am by kuaiguonianlo

» MF Global Faces Pivotal Days as Firm Mulls Sale
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:02 pm by youshiyinianla

» Euro zone rescue fund will have firepower of 1 trillion euros
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:59 am by zhendeainia

» Even after his rousing comeback win, Tebow is an unknown quantity
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:12 am by weishinia

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.

Go down 
+2
Mozilla
i d34dly i
6 posters
AuthorMessage
i d34dly i

i d34dly i

melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. Empty
PostSubject: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 am

this guide will show you how to train combat skills and good places to train.

melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. Ni10

first of all you will start off with some weapons, iron scimmy, rune scimmy, d scim, whip, bows and arrows. code some food ( manta code ::item 391 5 ) and go to ::train. this is located at the rock crabs area. get the levels required and move on.
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. Train10

melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. Trsani10

lvl 60 is dragon and 70 whip. (also 75 = godswords and 78 = vesta/statius/zurielstaff with 78 mage.) train those to whatever you want. for range, equip the normal bow and iron arrows until 50 range. then use the magic shortbow and rune arrows. at 75 ranged, use the hand
cannon that is sold at duradaels shop, buy some hand cannon shot and then train to 99 ranged. ( fastest way.)
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. Rangin10
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. Attack10
the saradomin sword (id= 11730) is a good weapon to train strength/attack/defence with. it is codeable so it costs nothing. 99 strength would take about an hour to achieve. it's about the same with attack and defence. probably less.
a good place to train is at ::gwds because the spiritual mages are there. they drop dragon claws, dragon boots sometimes 500k-1600k and full armadyl. claws you can sell to duradael for 31m and the others to players.

training magic is very easy AND COSTS NOTHING. you can cast any spell you want apart from the enchants and theres no runes needed. the best spell to use is ice barrage. type ::ancient i think and you teleport to inside the pyramid. click on the altar and you change to ancient magics. go to ::train or ::gwds and right click ice barrage for auto cast. it will say you are now autocasting. attack the npc that you want to attack and train magic
melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. Maic10

attack cape id: 9747 (untrimmed) and 9748 (trimmed)
attack hood id: 9749.

strength cape id: 9750 (untrimmed) and 9751 (trimmed)
strength hood id: 9752.

defence cape id: 9753 (untrimmed) and 9754 (trimmed)
defence hood id: 9755.

hitpoints cape id: 9768 (untrimmed) and 9769 (trimmed)
hitpoints hood id: 9770

range cape id: 9756 (untrimmed) and 9757 (trimmed)
range hood id: 9758.

magic cape id: 9762 (untrimmed) and 9763 (trimmed)
magic hood id: 9763.

some potion codes: super strength: 2440 super attack 2436 and super defence 2442. prayer potion is 2434.

by i d34dly i (r4ng3r t4nk)

[size=18]if theres any updates to combat or any quiries or problems with this. let me know Smile

Last edited by i d34dly i on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mozilla

Mozilla

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:25 am

nice guide man
Back to top Go down
Golden Mark

Golden Mark

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 am

Nice!!! thats a pwnage guide =p!
Back to top Go down
XXXXmattXXXX

XXXXmattXXXX

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Sweet guide man :}
~~~~Matt~~~~
Back to top Go down
Mozilla

Mozilla

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 pm

whered u get pics? lol
Back to top Go down
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭
Admin
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:21 am

wtf afro works?
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-pks.tk
i d34dly i

i d34dly i

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:07 am

haha thanks guys:D
Back to top Go down
i d34dly i

i d34dly i

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:08 am

red rott123 Very Happy wrote:
wtf afro works?

yeah it does:D
Back to top Go down
Agile Skill

Agile Skill

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Wow! that was an awesome guide I bet that will help so many people you are terrific at making them and i advise you make more on skills (: i could use some help with cooking. Nice pictures too that was great (:

Sincerely, Agile Skill
Back to top Go down
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭
Admin
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 am

WTF IT DOES!? what the codfe?!
CODE?!
Back to top Go down
Golden Mark

Golden Mark

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 am

code for what?? O.o
Back to top Go down
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭
Admin
✭ кεŋzσ♫✭

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:01 pm

for afro
Back to top Go down
XXXXmattXXXX

XXXXmattXXXX

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Razz lol afro is cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.   melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged. Empty

Back to top Go down

melee combat guide-- attack/strength/defence/magic/ranged.
Page 1 of 1